Subscribe to the channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkW8bQp2N-eHs5q8rsSxvg?sub_Confirmation=1&sub_confirmation=1
Top 10 Spectacular Underwater Hotels in the World
1. Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ae/atlantis-the-palm.html?aid=911025
The underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm in Dubai really are fit for the king of the seas. Set alongside a huge aquarium, they are pretty much the most intimate and romantic lodging you could ever dream of...as long as you don't have nightmares about sharks! This unusual hotel room costs around £5,500 a night, but if lying in bed while the marine life of the Persian Gulf drifts by your floor-to-ceiling windows appeals to you, the 'Neptune' or 'Poseidon' suite might just be worth it.
2. The Manta Resort, Pemba Island, Zanzibar, Tanzania ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/tz/the-manta-resort.no.html?aid=911025
The Underwater Room is the most special of all at the very exclusive Manta Resort in Pemba Island, Zanzibar. Board a wooden boat for the swift two-minute journey to this unique accommodation, lying half in, half out of the crystal clear sea of the Manta house reef. It’s like having your own private floating island, complete with the most authentic of sea views from your submerged bedroom.
3. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, Mandhoo, Ari Atoll, Maldives ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/mv/conrad-maldives-rangali-island.html?aid=911025
The luxurious Hotel Conrad Maldives Rangali doesn't have an underwater room, but you can still have dinner below the waves, without having to don a diving suit. The Ithaa Undersea restaurant is located sixteen feet below sea level and while you feast on the likes of yellow fin tuna with lemon grass and sumac dipping sauce, shoals of fish, sharks and turtles swirl above your head. Set menus cost upwards of $300 per person but you can just opt for a few afternoon cocktails and still catch the sealife on your camera with the sun shining.
4. PER AQUUM Niyama, Kudahuvadhoo, Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/mv/nitama-by-per-aquum.html?aid=911025
Nothing better than a good party after a good meal. A restaurant by day, gourmet dinner and party venue by night, the Subsix is part of the luxurious Niyama resort. Dance with the parrot fish beneath the waves or chill with a maritime themed cocktail, like the rum-based Dhoni’s Sailor, while looking into the depths of the Indian Ocean - from $14 a drink, it's a cheaper underwater alternative to the Conrad Maldives' restaurant.
5. Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel, Singapore, Singapore ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/sg/resorts-world-sentosa-equarius.html?aid=911025
Resort World Sentosa offers 11 two-story townhouses with bedroom views of an enormous aquarium filled with over 40,000 marine fish.
6. Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, Germany ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/radisson-sas-berlin.html?aid=911025
Located underneath the world’s largest cylindrical aquarium, the Atrium Bar in the lobby of the Radisson Blu in Berlin serves drinks and small treats while offering patrons views of the AquaDom’s 264,172 gallons of water and more than 1,500 fish.
7. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Dubai, Dubai Emirate, United Arab Emirates ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ae/burj-al-arab.html?aid=911025
The floor-to-ceiling aquarium inside Al Mahara, which translates to "the oyster shell," is exactly the underwater dining experience you’d expect from a restaurant Dubai’s luxurious Burj Al Arab hotel.
8. Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas, Kudarikilu, Baa Atoll, Maldives ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/mv/anantara-kihavah-villas-maldives.html?aid=911025
Head to the aptly named Sea at Anantara Kihavah Villas. The mirrored interior reflects the surrounding Indian Ocean sea life, as you dine at the restaurant that doubles as an underwater wine cellar.
9. PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi, Nakachchafushi, Kaafu Atoll, Maldives ***** http://www.booking.com/hotel/mv/huvafen-fushi.html?aid=911025
Set in the Indian Ocean, this resort spa offers panoramic reef views for couples treatments. Guests also have access to the spa's saltwater flotation pool, filled with mineral-laden water from the ocean just through the window panes.
10. Hotel H2O, Manila, Luzon, Philippines **** http://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/h2o.html?aid=911025
If you want to experience captivating marine life without leaving your hotel room, head to the Philippines. At Hotel H2o, an aquarium can be the first thing you see when you wake up. The hotel has 65 rooms (called “aquarooms”) that have aquariums built right into the walls, and the largest hotel aquarium holds 27,600 gallons.