Pink Runway Fashion Dress up Online Game
20 FUN FACTS ABOUT FASHION
Fashion for most is down to the purchase of the item and a bit interested in fashion history as well as what's happening in the background of the fashion industry. So these 20 curiosities could surely surprise you
1. Louis Vuitton is the world's most prestigious fashion brand, worth $ 22.55 billion! Followed by H & M, Nike, Zara and Gucci.
2. Men did not wear underwear until the 17th century, and women until the 1800s.
Although blue is considered a boy's color, and a robe for girls, in the 1918 catalog blue is suggested for girls because it is delicate tone, while pink suggests boys because of the passionate color that came from the red!
4. High heels were initially worn by both men and women. Men were worn to help them ride horses, and this fashion practice disappeared back to 1740.
5. South Korea sometimes had a fashion police who stopped girls and measured their skirt length. Those who were too short could end up in jail!
6. You must have noticed that the zippers are most commonly written by YKK. This is the abbreviation for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikikaisha, the world's largest zip manufacturer!
7. Lacoste Crocodile was the first fashion logo and was created in 1933.
8. The first pair of Levi's jeans pants were sold for gold dust worth six dollars. The legendary model 501 is numbered by the number of warehouses.
9. Black Friday and the day after Christmas are two days in which record sales are recorded due to the high discounts given in these days.
10. Pants down the back, favorite among hip-hopers, date from prison in Los Angeles, where prisoners were not allowed to wear a strap.
11. The founder of Zare, Amancio Ortega, was the richest man in the world in October 2015, dropping at least short of Bill Gates from the first place.
12. In royal India princesses changed clothes several times a day and never wore the same clothes twice. The clothes they would wear would be given to slaves.
13. One man patented shoes with GPS built-in, and is activated by three times knocking on the fifth.
14. On average, the inhabitants of Manhattan spend most on the clothes monthly - $ 362.
15. In Arabic culture, shoeing is considered the greatest offense because the shoe itself is considered the most primitive thing as it touches the ground.
Every year, two billion T-shirts are sold every year.
17. Napoleon is credited with having a button on our shirts today. The legendary soldier did not want to see how his soldiers cleaned their noses and tried to stop them in this way.
18. The first pair of legendary Doc Martens boots was made of old automotive tires.
19. Until the 19th century, children were dressed as much as adults, and only then the clothing industry for children began to appear.
20. Popular designer Michael Kors has started designing for five years when he designed a wedding dress for his mother's second wedding.
BONUS - 10 MORE FACTS ABOUT FASHION
10 fashion trends:
1. The main fashion metropolises are in New York, London, Milan and Paris.
2. The term vintage clothing refers to clothing that is between 20 and 100 years old, while retro means that it is something new, but stylishly trying to mimic certain pieces of clothing from the history.
3. The first fashion show was held in Germany in 1586.
4. Bikini was named after Bikini Atol, a place where the US Army tested bombs. He got his name because his creator Louis Réard believed that the bikini would cause the same shock as a bomb.
What are the bombs and bikinis in common?
5. 10-25 percent of women in the Western world do not wear a bra, while 75-85 percent of women wearing it actually carry the wrong size of a bra.
6. In the Middle Ages, according to a social position, a man had the right to wear or not wear a certain color of dressing. The nobles, for example, could carry red, peasants and those who worked the land brown and gray, while merchants and bankers wore green.
7. In Rome, the purple color was reserved exclusively for the Imperial family.
8. The oldest shoes in the world are sandals, which were worn for 7000 years BC.
9. Sometimes the taboo is wearing black clothes, and certain societies allowed this color only if you were sad. Such rules also meant specific time limits - if you were a widow, two years of blackmail was your duty.
10. Eyeliner became popular after the discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb in 1920.
Check out my other videos
Super Barbie Wedding Day Online Game
Frozen Surprise Eggs Unboxing
The Little Mermaid Ariel and Elsa Online Games
Delicious Ice Cream Cup Cakes Games