Life Perspective | 15 Hottest Plus Size Models Who Should Never Get Any Smaller - Part1
1. MELINDA PARRISH. Undoubtedly, Melinda Parrish is one of the hottest and most valued plus size models in the world today. However, her achievements did not just fall into her lap, she actually worked hard to reach this stage in her life. She is a talented woman and it is not only about her modeling skills. Melinda is also a lifelong athlete, former Naval officer, writer and body positivity advocate who is a size 14 and 210 lbs. Melinda is on a mission to make you love your body. She says “I am a plus size model who wants you to love your body harder than ever before.” In 2016, the famous model shared her weight loss struggles and diet in a Facebook Live video. However, when she tried to “boost” her post to get more viewers, Facebook rejected it. On this, she said, “My goal was just to open up and reveal some of what I have gone through personally and create a dialogue.” Parrish was just trying to share a positive message with other plus size women. She was confused when Facebook rejected her request to boost her post. It is important to note that the response which Parrish received was totally overwhelming. Eventually, Facebook boosted her post. The international plus size model is taking on the industry on several fronts. In past two years, she has worked with well-known brands like Slink Jeans, Lane Bryant, Gwynnie Bee, JC Penney, Danskin, and Lisa Aviva. Moreover, she has made appearances in Plus Model Magazine, and Curva Magazine.
2. ASHLEY GRAHAM. The voluptuous plus size model and entrepreneur was born in Lincoln, Nebraska. The name of this hot American model is on everybody’s lips right now. Ashley Graham is well-known for showing off her sensational curves and beautiful body in lingerie and swimsuit shoots. Undoubtedly, her curvy body is a work of art. Ashley Graham is climbing the ladder of success very fast and there is still so much to achieve. At the age of 13, she signed a contract with an international modeling agency. The 29-year-old has been on the covers of Elle Quebec, Cosmopolitan, SELF, Maxim, and Style Magazine. But wait, it doesn't end there! She has been featured even in the Shape issues for Vogue, Elle UK, and Harper’s Bazaar. In February 2015, she starred in #CurvesinBikinis which made her the very first size 14 model to appear in an ad in Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit edition. In Feb 2016,
3. HAYLEY HERMS. Saying that Hayley Herms can pull off anything and everything wouldn’t be wrong. The 21-year-old is a plus size model, singer, actress, writer, and entrepreneur. There is no doubting that Hayley has a dynamic, bright, and awesome personality. Hayley highly believes that one should not go with the flow, but should create their own flow. She has been a dreamer since birth. At the age of 12, she knew what she wanted and she kept working hard to achieve what she has today. Saying “working hard” is easy but nothing fell into her lap, the beautiful woman went through one hell of a time to get what she has achieved. The size 18 has been turning heads both in the fashion and music industry. Her passion for modeling has made her one of the most famous models around the globe today. She can look chic as well as attractive and hot without being skinny. We hope that you will achieve everything you have ever wanted, Hayley!
4. TARA LYNN. The hot American model is from Seattle, Washington. She is a well-known personality in the modeling industry because of her perfect curves and modeling skills. The size 14/16 model broke into a thin-obsessed industry as the face of H&M’s “Big is Beautiful” campaign. Tara has appeared on the covers of many magazines which is a great achievement for a plus size model.
5. RAYNA SALCIDO ALVAREZ. One more plus size model who should never get slim is Rayna Salcido Alvarez. The beautiful Californian model has been in the modeling industry since 2006. There is no doubt that Rayna is a hard working person who has worked with many famous brands. Some of her clients include: Leg Avenue, Domino Dollhouse, Skorch Magazine, Unique Vintage Clothing, Plus Model Magazine, Torrid, Sealed with a Kiss Designs, and Youtheary Khmer Clothing. Like the other plus size beauties on this list, Rayna is a model who doesn't listen to the haters, and who loves her body and profession.
6. DENISE BIDOT. The Miami-born beauty is a successful plus size model who is proud of herself. Denise Bidot, 30, has done lots of work in the modeling industry. The work of this hot curvy model has made her a leading figure for women of all sizes.
7. KATYA ZHARKOVA. The top Russian model was born on 30 October, 1981. She is a talented model as well as a great actress, TV show host, and TV producer. And guess what? She still managed to complete her PhD despite her busy schedule.